Please be aware that due to Covid- 19, we have enhanced our preparedness plan to protect our patients and our staff from infection.
- Masks are required in the office
- Our staff uses proper hand hygiene before and after all patient contact
- We are using an air filtration system to help keep the air disinfected
- Our team continues to disinfect hard surfaces frequently throughout the day
- We are asking patients to cancel any upcoming appointments if they have any signs of illness – whether these are symptoms are consistent with COVID-19 or not.
Dermatology & Aesthetics of Oklahoma offers various procedures and aims to be as minimally invasive as possible. Whether you are looking to correct long-term issues like acne scars or minimize the appearance of cellulite, our team has the expertise to help you reach your goal.
Our range of services covers all skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, rashes, and rosacea. We also evaluate and treat pre-cancers (actinic keratoses) and skin cancers, such as basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma. It is important that you seek care for any symptoms that concern you.
Keep Your Skin Healthy and Natural
Discover our laser therapies for treating issues like acne scarring, photo-aging, fine lines and wrinkles!
Their products are proven to give you the radiant skin you deserve.
Dr. Rougas’ team dually focuses on medical and cosmetic dermatology providing patients a way to experience comprehensive dermatological care. We endeavor to ensure that all patients are educated regarding their skin conditions and concerns. At Dermatology and Aesthetics of Oklahoma, patients are presented with clear treatment options and appropriate guidelines to achieve optimal medical and cosmetic outcomes. Dr. Rougas and her team pride themselves on understanding and connecting with their patients to help them understand their skincare needs.